Our team of in-field and 24/7 remote support specialists are always here to help. Around the world, around the clock.
Login to our client portal for instant access to real-time support tools and information. Read our FAQs or simply reach out to our ISC (Integrated Support Centre) 24/7.
Talk to a member if our team to find out how MineWare can improve the productivity and performance of your operations. Connect with a member of our team in your local region via phone or email.
We’ve compiled a range of resources to help you learn more about our mobile equipment monitoring systems and solutions, and how they can support your operations. Check out more through the links.
Our technical support specialists are pleased to share some of our most common questions we receive from our customers. Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Let us know here.
Yes. MineWare systems are developed for all makes, all models and is independent of the OEM systems on board the machines.
We can comfortably say that the Argus and Pegasys systems will run on the machine for at-least 30 days without connection to the office environment. This is based on hard disk capacity and the amount of data being generated.
MineWare provides an integration tool (API) that allows any 3rd party access to all our data. The API consists of SQL Stored Procedures and is updated with every release of our software. This ensures backward compatibility between 3rd party integration and the latest version of our software.
There are multiple ways that our systems will improve efficiency:
1. Argus allows operators to successfully fill each truck to the correct target capacity in real-time. This allows greater movement of overburden per shift without increasing the number of trucks required.
2. Pegasys allows operators to maximize their bucket payload to their bucket capacity in real-time. Maximizing the overburden moved whilst reducing the machines operation. In both the case of Argus and Pegasys this will reduce the cost per tonne moved.
3. Improve task management by optimising equipment movement through an Operator friendly designed User Interface.
4. Our mRoc Desktop application provides up to date actionable information to designated mine personnel at any time.
5. Enable the automated reporting of mining activities for compliance to shift targets.
6. Helping to reduce the siloing of mine information by providing actionable information contributing to meaningful discussions between departments. All users and departments will find value from the mRoc Desktop information. In either real-time or from reports.
1. MineWare products provide access to hazardous information at digging areas to improve the decision-making processes for mine interactions. This may include wall failure spatial data, or misfires and their distances to the machines.
2. MineWare data is relayed back to the site offices in near real-time. This capability reduces the requirement for mining personnel to interact with the mine excavation environment.
3. Operators are provided with high accuracy positional information through an operator friendly designed User Interface. Therefore, operators are capable of digging ramp grades and crossfalls to the correct width and grades allowing a reduction in wear on haulage units. This also improves in fuel burn rates as the haulage unit is not continually changing up and down gears, speed variations and road fatigue.
1. Financial risk is reduced through the reduction of payload non-compliance by ensuring operators have the tools available to maximum truck or dragline payload measurement without overloads causing damage to equipment.
2. Financial risk is reduced through the reduction of design non-compliance by ensuring mine activities are working to plan in real-time.
3. MineWare provides an open and transparent operating overview to mine personnel through to management. This improves accountability and speed up the decision-making process. This is done through graphical visualisation, dashboards and reports.
1. MineWare systems provide an operator friendly User Interface to help guide an operator to maximise the payload compliance per truck before leaving the dig face by reducing the number of underloads and improving the load distribution while still being within the target set for the mine site or OEM 10-10-20 rule for truck loading.
2. MineWare systems provide an Operator friendly designed User Interface to help guide an operator to increase the bucket fill per pass to match the rated bucket load.
3. MineWare systems provide visualisations of the stress points on the machine whilst digging, in real time, to the operator. The system will notify the operator, supervisors and/or Dispatch in real-time as required by the mine.
4. MineWare systems reduces the time it takes to react to non-compliance incidents. Thereby reducing the cost and time taken to carry out remedial actions.
No. All of the MineWare systems calculate the physical weight of the payload in the bucket. The payload in tonnes is converted to volume in cubic meters or yards using a relative density (or specific gravity) calculation factor.
DTM acts as a platform that mine planners utilise to do instant pit reconciliation by exporting terrain data from mRoc desktop. For the operators the system shows them exactly where they need to dig and where there is space to dump, this reduces rehandle.
The Argus shovel monitoring system automatically identifies the change in truck using one of two options;
Option A: Argus RFID truck detection automatically identifies the change in truck without any input required.
Option B: Truck Identification provided via CAT MineStar system
MineWare uses the Microsoft suite of development tools and MS SQL.
MineWare systems currently integrate with the following third-party systems:
- Modular Mining
- MCS – ProdMate
- RPM – Xecute
-Maptek – Vulcan
Note: MineWare is prepared to integrate with any third-party system of the customers choice.
In most cases the MineWare system requires its own screen however, MineWare is working with the OEMs and other third parties to have some of the MineWare modules either displayed on the MineWare screen or on a third-party screen to reduce the number of screens in the cab.
For all the latest MineWare news, sign up to our quarterly newsletter.