As a leading mining industry provider of production monitoring technology for large mobile mining equipment, MineWare is seeking a motivated and skilled Technical Account Manager located in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Using a combination of raw signals from the machine interface and onboard telemetry, MineWare creates a level of machine awareness that allows for pinpoint accuracy, understanding and operational excellence.
- Consultation with customers and stakeholders on the overall application of MineWare’s products to improve productivity and utilization in surface mining.
- Provide mining application support to the Product Development, Projects and Operations departments, including field study and validation testing of new machines, configurations and technology.
- Ensure systems remain current and configured for optimal performance.
- Build additional business through system adoption, standardization and training.
- Support with the sales of new equipment, technology and upgrades with justification to mining operations using Total Cost of Ownership models, creation of targeted marketing material and response to technical questions related to machine application.
- Secure annual service and support contract renewals.
- Assist with the documentation of training, products and technical sale material.
- Schedule and complete regular service and support meeting with customers – remote and on-site.
- Coordinate service and support outcomes with the assistance of MineWare’s engineers and Integrated Support Centre (ISC).
- Provide feedback on the design and direction of overall surface mining line by providing feedback on customer feature requests and opportunities identified to ensure continuous product improvements.
- Work in a safe, productive and responsible manner.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in surface mining applications.
- Bachelor degree in Mining / Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge of draglines, wheel loaders, shovels and excavators, along with total operators perspective on haulage operations.
- Strong presentation skills and confidence in overall knowledge of practical mining applications.
- Experience with proposal and technical document writing.
- Sound understanding of data analysis practices, SQL query writing, report building would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage time and priorities and responsibilities.
Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as required. If you want to be part of this growing dynamic team, apply today.