MineWare, a Komatsu company, designs and develops hardware and software products for large earth moving equipment in the mining industry. Our products combine the latest in electronic sensing devices, machine learning algorithms, and full stack application development.
The successful applicant
As an experienced developer, you will be a strong communicator and show an innovative approach to challenges. The position reports to the Manager of Apps and the accountabilities include:
- Analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of MineWare’s software toolsets and products to internal and customer requirements.
- Provide assistance with operational activities including installation, commissioning and deployments of MineWare’s software products.
- Support activities including investigation, problem solving and documentation of product issues.
- Perform technical mentoring and coaching role to develop technical skills of less experienced staff.
Experience and skills
As Senior Developer, to be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Extensive full stack development experience. Web application based experience highly regarded.
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases.
- Relevant tertiary degree qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills with ability to present and convey ideas.
- An understanding of mining operations would be beneficial.
- Excellent problem solver, enthusiastic and team player.
- Microsoft .NET Standard/Core C#.
- MS-SQL, Scripts, Management Studio, Reporting services.
- Strong Object Oriented background with knowledge of common patterns.
- Automated Testing
- Occasional travel international and domestic.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.