- Providing 1st and 2nd level support call handling for MineWare products to ITIL or similar framework standard.
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Network troubleshooting
- Coordination with remote and field support teams.
- Monitoring Mineware products and internal IT systems
- Negotiating time frames for support resolution with clients.
- Managing support tickets and ensuring accurate and timely information recorded in internal systems
- Performing QA and providing feedback on Support delivery processes.
- Learning and understanding technical architecture and components of Mineware products
- Working directly with project delivery teams globally
The successful candidate will be:
Flexible to work a rotational roster that will include day, night and weekend shifts.
A strong communicator with proven client liaison skills, you will have extensive experience in:
- Windows Operating Systems and Networking including:
- User security and rights management
- Windows7 and Windows 2008+ server technologies
- Application setup and maintenance
- Remote support delivery tools
- Understanding Firewall, NAT and Routing rules
- Basic network diagnostics
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL
- Support Ticketing (Connectwise desirable)
Experience in support delivery to international locations, or Spanish language skills would be an advantage.
Do you have a passion for technology, hardware diagnosis, and troubleshooting, basic project management experience, and enjoy taking ownership of ensuring world class solution delivery?
Your personal attributes include:
- Leadership skills
- Team Player
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of tasks to completion.
- Strong time management skills with ability to balance work priorities
- Calm disciplined approach to conflict situations
- Only Australian residents and people allowed to work in Australia should apply.