Are you a techie that enjoys diagnosing and troubleshooting in a complex environment? Want to work for the world’s leading provider of advanced monitoring technology for ground engaging equipment? If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a challenging and varied environment whilst striving to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Provide first and second level technical support for all MineWare products.
- Manage tickets through the incident life cycle ensuring regular updates to customers.
- Manage customer escalations in accordance with agreed SLAs and support agreements.
- Liaise with other areas of the business including field staff, project teams and product teams.
- Application, network and hardware troubleshooting
- Understanding technical architecture and components of MineWare products
- Identifying and contributing to supporting processes such as problem management and knowledge management
- Contributing to projects (new, upgrades and moves) and release updates.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the support framework
Extensive experience in IT / application support with experience in:
- Windows Operating Systems and Networking
- User security and rights management
- Windows 10 Technology and Windows Server 2012+
- Remote support delivery tools
- Understanding Firewall, NAT and Routing rules
- Basic network diagnostics
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL
Ideally, you will be experienced in support delivery to global customers as well as the following:
- Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of tasks to completion.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to balance work priorities.
- A calm disciplined approach to conflict situations
- Personal interest in staying up to date on technology trends
The role will be required to form part of a roster and be part of an on-call roster.