Reporting to the Regional VP you will assist with the delivery of all finance, accounting, and administrative support functions with a primary focus on supporting the North American team.
Day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
- General ledger control and journal posting
- Knowledge and/or experience of International Transfer Pricing accounting standards
- Knowledge and/or experience of Work In Progress and Revenue Recognition accounting standards
- Knowledge and/or experience of local, state and national tax and accounting reporting requirements
- Purchase Order administration as required
- Online banking and foreign transfers
- Payroll processing, 401K, healthcare, and insurances
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank and Employee expense reconciliations
- Preparation of reports, audit and tax documentation
- Annual staff payroll reporting matters
- Timely and efficient procurement
- Capital Asset register and depreciation administration
- Liaising with external Accountants in America, Canada and Australia as required for annual tax lodgement
- Work permit requirements for staff traveling abroad
- Vendor registration and insurance requirements for new contracts
- Mail, external communications, and answering telephone
- Office and administrative support
- Comply with all policies and procedures
This role will require previous exposure to international tax and accounting practices.
You will have strong IT and systems knowledge. Previous experience using SAPB1 will be highly desirable. You must be self-motivated, and able to work independently while still working well in a team environment to achieve overall objectives. Applicants must have a positive outlook and a high level of organizational and administration skills.
This role offers the flexibility for the successful applicant to work from home – this role may require office based hours in the future as we continue to grow.
- Attractive salary and health insurance package
- Generous PTO policy
- Supportive team and mentoring
- Career growth opportunities
- Must live in the greater Denver Colorado area
If you want to be part of a close, supportive team, apply today!
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 5 years (Preferred)