We're looking for a motivated and driven individual seeking to establish their career in Australia's world-class mining technology sector, with an industry leader known for its innovation in product development.
Supporting some of the world's largest open cut mining operations in Australia, Africa and the Americas, MineWare technology drives performance, productivity and safety improvements to dragline and shovel operations around the globe. With a reputation for excellence in product development and continuous innovation, MineWare operates at the forefront of technology to stay ahead of the market.
Role and responsibilities
Reporting to the Logistics Officer, you will be an integral member of our Workshop Team. The core deliverable of the Workshop Technician is ensuring inventory control and product manufacture is delivered with the highest level of professionalism, efficiency and effectiveness. This includes meeting obligations for the delivery of MineWare’s products into its market.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Control MineWare’s warehouse inventory and procurement
- Liaising with the Field Support Team to provide the most effective and timely delivery of replacement parts for support for all MineWare products.
- Preparation of installation hardware for hand-over to Project Managers pre-install and arrange the dispatch of this hardware to sites
- Setup and configuration of MineWare products prior to dispatch
You will also be responsible for:
- Assisting with the ongoing improvement of MineWare’s Product Design
- Maintaining and providing stock accuracy of MineWare’s warehouses using the computer ordering systems.
- Assisting with facilitating and negotiating the pricing structure of hardware purchased by MineWare with Suppliers.
- Coordinating the dispatch of hardware to customers in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining he quality assurance documentation for all MineWare’s products delivered to clients, including FAT test sheets and CAD drawings.
- Following up and updating related staff about delays and lead-in times of all components relating to service and support or project installations.
- Learning and understand technical configuration of components of MineWare products (training provided).
- Maintaining all required systems, processes, and documentation to support the aforementioned activities
- And other tasks deemed within context of this role
This position will suit a professional individual with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills as the role will involve a number of important working relationships, these include:
- The Software Development Group to ensure the hardware component is ordered and set up in a test facility, for new development work,
- The Field Support Team(s) to facilitate the delivery of replacement parts for the purpose of providing service and support to MineWare’s cliental.
- The Project Managers and Engineers involved with onsite installations of MineWare’s products.
- Administration staff for the co-ordination of company ordering and software systems for customers and suppliers
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Hands-on, practical experience and interest in working within an electrical manufacturing environment
- Stock and logistics experience and comprehension
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Possesses a process driven and precise approach to their work and enjoys the challenges presented by different issues, operational environments and technologies
- Strong computer skills
If you're a motivated, hands on and driven individual wanting to establish your career with a global leader, we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a supportive culture and team environment with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. For the successful applicant, this role may transition into a software design and development position in the future.
MineWare is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including people with a disability.
APPLY TODAY by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org