Technical Account Manager
South Africa - Gauteng region (Vaal Triangle area)
MineWare is a global leader providing monitoring systems and services for dragline and shovel operations, seeking a motivated and skilled Technical Account Manager.
MineWare systems are built on the Microsoft .NET framework, utilizing Microsoft SQL and open industrial communications protocols to transfer and share live and historical data, internally and with third party mining systems.
Using a combination of raw signals from machine interfaces and on-board telemetry, MineWare creates a level of machine awareness that allows for pin point accuracy, understanding and operational excellence.
Reporting directly to the Global Sales Director and working with the local business development team, you will assist with pre sales, user adoption of new system deployments, coordinate ongoing support, secure annual service contract renewals and drive additional sales. In addition you will provide data analysis services to demonstrate ROI, system utilization and product enhancement opportunities
Day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
- Work in a safe, productive and responsible manner.
- Coordinate service and support outcomes with the assistance of MineWare's engineers and the Integrated Support Center (ISC).
- Develop strong customer relationships with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Secure annual service and support contract renewals.
- Schedule and complete quarterly service and support meetings with customers - remote and on-site.
- Perform detailed data analysis and reporting services for customers to assess system performance and return of investment (ROI).
- Build additional business through system adoption and standardization.
- Assist with the documentation of training, product and technical sales material.
- Ensure systems remain current and configured for optimal performance.
- Assist with product development direction based on customer needs.
- Work with accounting to ensure timely invoicing and payment by customers.
- Manage own travel requirements to ensure effective use of time and costs.
- Comply with all company and customer policies and procedures.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Applicants must be qualified, self-motivated, and willing and able to travel. They will demonstrate the ability to problem solve, develop professional relationships, coordinate resources, communicate effectively, source and analysis technical data, build reports, work independently and as part of a team.
Mining industry experience is essential together with a mining degree.
- 4+ years in mining experience with a degree in mining.
- Sound understanding of the Windows operating system
- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and CRM or equivalent systems
- Excel to do data analysis, reporting, and formulas
- Sound understanding of SQL query writing, report building and data analysis practices
- A solid understanding of computer networks
- Effective communication and relationship building
- Experience with proposal and technical document writing
- Ability to manage time and priorities responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Possess a Valid Drivers License
- Full time with base salary
- Laptop, phone, credit card
- Travel allowance
- Sales incentive scheme
- A supportive team with mentoring from experienced team members
- A global company with career growth opportunities for those who seek it
Must reside in the Vaal Triangle and have a home office to work from. If you want to be part this growing dynamic MineWare family, apply today via thelink above.