Application Support Technician
As a leading mining industry provider of production monitoring solutions for large mobile mining equipment, we are seeking a motivated and skilled Application Support Technician to join our global ISC team based in Denver Colorado.
Our data centric products are built on the Microsoft .NET framework, utilizing Microsoft SQL Server and open industrial communications protocols to transfer and share live and historical data, internally and with third party systems.
Using a combination of raw signals from machine interfaces and onboard telemetry, MineWare creates a level of machine awareness that allows for pin point accuracy, understanding and operational excellence.
- Providing levels I/II application support for MineWare products
- Managing incoming support calls and email request
- Remote system troubleshooting
- Escalate issues with field support and level III
- Monitoring MineWare products at remote installations
- Performing system upgrades and Customer requests
- Internal IT support for staff - laptops, email, access, phones, etc.
- Managing support tickets ensuring accurate and timely information is recorded
- Assist in building knowledge base through accruarate recording of issues
- Performing QA and providing feedback on support delivery processes
- Relevant associates degree preferred
- 2-5 years experience in Application Support, Product Support, Tier II
- Excellent diagnositc, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with proven client liaison skills. You will have sound skills in:
- Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2008+ technologies
- Application deployment, setup, and maintenance
- Networking, firewalls, NAT and routing rules
- Microsoft SQL Server management
- Configuration mangaement
- Microsoft IIS
- Laptop repair, HD imaging, email setup, etc
Spanish language skills would be an advantage. This role may involve occasional after hours and on-call activities.
Do you have a passion for technology, hardware diagnosis, and troubleshooting, and enjoy taking ownership of ensuring world class solution delivery?
Your personal attributes:
- Take initiative
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of tasks to completion
- Strong time management skills with ability to balance work priorities
- Calm disciplined approach to conflict situations
- Full time work from Home
- Laptop, office IT equipment, phone, credit card
- Health insurance
- 20 days paid vacation
- All Federal holidays
- IRA savings plan with capped matched contributions
- Supportive team and mentoring from experienced team members
- A global company with career growth opportunities for those who seek it
- Path to level III
Must live in the greater Denver Colorado region. If you want to be part of a close supportive team, apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com