Project Manager, Field Support
Witbank, South Africa
We are seeking an experienced, electrically-qualified project manager to join our field support team in Witbank.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing projects, from the receipt of contract particulars through to hand-over to our clients, and field service and support team.
A natural leader with strong communication and client liaison skills, you will work closely with our clients and subcontractors, performing machine inspections and providing installation scopes of work including:
- providing clients with project schedules and update reports
- coordinating the remote and field support teams
- repairing and managing breakdowns to field-based company products
- completing planned and scheduled maintenance activities
- managing machine installation, programming and fault finding
- testing machinery and equipment integrity
- providing electrical maintenance support
The successful candidate will have a relevant Electrical Fitter/Mechanic trade qualification and previous experience in an industrial/service maintenance and project management environment.
We are looking for a dynamic person who:
- is committed to the highest standards of occupational health and safety
- can investigate problems and work well under pressure
- demonstrates sound computer knowledge and pays close attention to detail
- can work in a dynamic team environment and autonomously as required.
Highly regarded qualifications and experience
- Current industry medicals and inductions
- A telecommunications qualification
- Current mining industry experience
Your excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure will assist you in training on-site electrical personnel, coordinating training activities and delivering operator and electrical manuals to site personnel.
Apply today! Please forward your application to us via email to: email@example.com