Technical Account Manager
Greater Denver, Colorado region
As a leading mining industry provider of production monitoring solutions for large mobile mining equipment, MineWare is seeking a motivated and skilled Technical Account Manager.
MineWare's data centric products are built on the Microsoft .NET framework, utilizing Microsoft SQL and open industrial communications protocols to transfer and share live and historical data, internally and with third party systems.
Using a combination of raw signals from machine interfaces and onboard telemetry, MineWare creates a level of machine awareness that allows for pin point accuracy, understanding and operational excellence.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, you will assist with the adoption of new system deployments, coordinate ongoing support, secure annual service contract renewals and drive additional sales through service delivery. You will also provide data analysis services to demonstrate ROI, system utilization and product enhancement opportunities.
Day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
Coordinate and deliver service and support outcomes with the assistance of MineWare's engineers and Integrated Support Center (ISC).
Develop strong customer relationships with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Secure annual service and support contract renewals.
Schedule and complete quarterly service and support meetings with customers - remote and on-site.
Perform detailed data analysis and reporting services for customers to assess system performance and return of investment (ROI).
Build additional business through system adoption and standardization.
Assist with the documentation of training, product and technical sales material.
Ensure systems remain current and configured for optimal performance.
Assist with product development direction through innovation and a detailed understanding of customer needs.
Work with accounting to ensure timely invoicing and payment by customers.
Manage travel requirements to ensure effective use of time and costs.
Comply with all company and customer policies and procedures.
Work in a safe, productive and responsible manner.
Applicants must be qualified, self-motivated, and willing and able to travel. They will demonstrate the ability to problem solve, develop professional relationships, coordinate resources, communicate effectively, source and analysis technical data, build reports, work independently and as part of a team.
Mining industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Sound understanding of the Windows operating system
- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and CRM or equivalent systems
- Excel data analysis, reporting, and formulas
- Sound understanding of SQL query writing, report building and data analysis practices
- Basic understanding networking principles preferred
- Effective communication and relationship building
- Experience with proposal and technical document writing
- Ability to manage time and priorities responsibilities
- 3-5 years mining or relevant industry experience
- Full time
- Laptop, phone, credit card
- Per diem allowance
- Health insurance
- Sales incentive scheme
- IRA savings plan with capped matched contributions
- Supportive team and mentoring from experienced team members
- A global company with career growth opportunities for those who seek it.
Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as required. If you want to be part of a close, supportive team, apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com