Executive and Marketing Assistant
Are you a super savvy, multi-talented executive assistant with a passion for marketing and communication?
- Love to organise?
- Looking to gain marketing and digital media experience?
- Learn from the best!
MineWare is a global mining technology leader, delivering advanced dragline and shovel monitoring systems to surface mining operations around the world. As we celebrate our 10th anniversary, we continue to improve the performance and productivity of more than 120 draglines and shovels around the globe with a team of more than 50 staff operating throughout our offices in Australia, South Africa and the Americas.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Executive and Marketing Assistant to join our office in Milton, Brisbane. Ideally, you will have previous administrative, executive assistance experience and are looking for a diverse and challenging new career opportunity that will enable you to further develop your interest in marketing and communication.
Reporting directly to our CEO, you will provide marketing, executive administration and general office support to our CEO, Global Sales Director, Global Operations Directors and other members of the MineWare team when needed.
- CRM administration – Maintain up-to-date and accurate account data, producing value added statistics and CRM reports for the management team.
- Marketing coordination – Support our global sales and marketing efforts with a key focus on website and social media updates, marketing and promotional materials, and event management support.
- Executive assistance – Provide administrative support to our CEO and other members of our senior management team.
- Office administration support – Support telephone enquiries, meeting and greeting clients, suppliers and visitors; coordinate catering, team building activities and events; assist with office inductions for new staff, managing office services such as stationery and kitchen supplies; managing mail distribution, shared calendars.
- Qualification in Marketing, Arts, Business Administration or equivalent / or near completion
- Proven administration/office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage a varied workload
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Social media savvy and previous experience with common social media platforms such as LinkedIN.
- Previous experience managing company website updates
- Ambitious, driven, multi-tasker
Please forward your application today firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be an Australian Citizen or have permanent Australian residency.