Electrical Field Support Technician
Based In Perth
MineWare is a global industry leader providing monitoring systems and services for dragline and shovel operations. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a qualified, experienced Electrician to join an award-winning company.
Reporting to the Field Support Manager, the role will involve:
- Onsite and remote Repairs to field based company products
- Completion of planned and scheduled maintenanceactivities
- Machine installation, programming, configuration and fault finding
- Integrity testing on machinery and equipment
- Electrical maintenance support.
- A full Western Australian Electrical Fitter/Mechanic trade qualification
- Previous experience in an industrial or service maintenance environment
- Is committed to the highest standards of Occupational Health and Safety
- Has excellent problem solving skills and Trade Skills
- Sound understanding of the Windows operating system
- Sound understanding of Computer networking infrastructure
- Pays close attention to detail
- Can work in a dynamic team environment and autonomously as required
- Works well under pressure
- Has proven client liaison skills
- Is willing and able to travel
- Current WA Coal Surface Generic Induction and SGS Surface Induction Training Certificates
- A telecommunications qualification
- Current mining industry experience.
- Full time with base salary
- Laptop, Phone, Work Vehicle
- A supportive team with mentoring from experienced team members
- A global company with career growth opportunities
We are looking for a driven, motivated individual to join our creative, award-winning team, if you meet the above criteria please apply today.