MineWare’s data centric products are built on the Microsoft .NET framework, utilizing Microsoft SQL and open industrial communications protocols to transfer and share live and historical data, internally and with third party mining systems.
Using a combination of raw signals from machine interfaces and on-board telemetry, MineWare creates a level of machine awareness that allows for pin point accuracy, understanding and operational excellence.
- Work in a safe, productive and responsible manner.
- Coordinate service and support outcomes with the assistance of MineWare’s engineers and Integrated Support Center (ISC).
- Provide mining application support to the Product Development and Operations departments, including field studies and validation testing of new machines, configurations and technology.
- Develop strong customer relationships with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Secure annual service and support contract renewals.
- Schedule and complete quarterly service and support meetings with customers – remote and on-site.
- Perform detailed data analysis and reporting services for customers to assess system performance and return of investment (ROI).
- Build additional business through system adoption and standardization.
- Assist with the documentation of training, product and technical sales material.
- Ensure systems remain current and configured for optimal performance.
- Assist the Product Development department by providing direction by understanding Voice of the Customer.
Applicants must be qualified, self-motivated, and willing and able to travel. They will demonstrate the ability to problem solve, develop professional relationships, coordinate resources, communicate effectively, source and analysis technical data, build reports, work independently and as part of a team. Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally (as required).
Education / Qualificiaton
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in surfacing mining operations
- Sound understanding of the Windows operating system, Microsoft Office and CRM/SMT
- Knowledge of Draglines and Truck and Shovel operations
- Basic understanding networking principles preferred
- Strong presentation skills and confidence in overall knowledge of practical mining applications
- Experience with proposal and technical document writing
- Ability to manage time and priorities responsibilities
- Full time with base salary
- Sales incentive scheme
- Company laptop, mobile phone, and corporate credit card
- Travel allowance
- A supportive team with mentoring from experienced team members
- A global company with career growth opportunities for those who seek it
If you want to be part this growing dynamic team, apply today.