Reporting to the Field Support Manager, the role will involve:
- Onsite and remote repairs to field based company products
- Completion of planned and scheduled maintenance activities
- Machine installation, programming, configuration and fault finding
- Integrity testing on machinery and equipment
- Electrical maintenance support.
- A full Queensland Electrical Fitter/Mechanic trade qualification (MANDATORY)
- Previous experience in an industrial or service maintenance environment
- Is committed to the highest standards of Occupational Health and Safety
- Has excellent problem solving skills and trade skills
- Sound understanding of the Windows operating system
- Sound understanding of Computer networking infrastructure
- Pays close attention to detail
- Can work in a dynamic team environment and autonomously as required
- Works well under pressure
- Has proven client liaison skills
- Current QLD Coal Surface Generic Induction and SGS Surface Induction Training Certificates
- A telecommunications qualification
- Basic understanding networking principles preferred
- Current mining industry experience.
- Full time with base salary
- Laptop, Phone, Work Vehicle
- A supportive team with mentoring from experienced team members
- A global company with career growth opportunities
MineWare, a Komatsu company, is a leader in the development of mining technology systems and services based in Australia with a global footprint. For over 12 years, MineWare has been a key development partner for leading mining institutions with a continuous focus on research, system improvement and world class customer service.
We are looking for a driven, motivated individual to join our creative, award-winning team, if you meet the above criteria please apply below today.