ANALYST /PROGRAMMER (.NET)
- Design and develop mining industry leading software solutions
- Help customers realise technology value through cooperative development and deployment cycles.
- Be part of a team provoding excellent service and support.
MineWare’s advanced dragline, shovel, and excavator monitoring systems continue to drive key improvements in mine and machine performance, production, maintenance and safety. Today, MineWare has grown to become a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s largest surface mining organisations. MineWare is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced professional to participate in delivering customer value through new and existing product developments.
MineWare products provide monitoring solutions for large mobile mining equipment. Product development is a joint effort between engineers integrating hardware sensors and industrial control systems and software developers designing user interfaces and business intelligence tools. As an Analyst / Programmer you’ll be exposed to a broad range of technologies and functionality requirements. Technically, you’ll be implementing live telemetry data, web services and SQL databases. Functionally, you’ll be providing views and tools to machine operators of industrial equipment as well as office users managing daily mining operations and business intelligence tools.
The successful applicant will demonstrate skills and experience in:
- Technical programming skills, predominantly C#, WinForms, WPF, WCF, SQL Server 2008+ Database and Reporting Services.
- Analysis of customer requirements and designing fit for purpose software solutions.
- Delivering software solutions into distributed, live production environments.
- Providing technical support on deploying, maintaining, using and supporting software solutions for internal operations teams and external parties.
The successful applicant must currently reside in Brisbane and mining experience is highly desirable.
This is a full time position and the successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary if meeting all the desired attributes.