MineWare is a global industry leader providing monitoring systems and services for dragline and shovel operations. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a professional Accounts Officer to join an award-winning company and a highly motivated team in the Milton.
Reporting directly to the Global Finance Manager the Accounts Officer will be primarily responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments. You will also perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
This is an exciting and varied role, working across four global databases in multiple currencies and you also will demonstrate confidence in performing international transactions.
The successful applicant will be proficient in the use of ERP financial software systems, Experience with SAPB1 would be an advantage.
This position will ideally suit someone who is looking for an immediate start.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Enter and upload invoices in SAPB1
- Code and match invoices to Goods Receipts
- Managing mail and receipt invoices
- Review and verify invoices and payment requests
- Track and process staff expense reports and per diems
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Assist with stock transactions and stock counts
- Enter new assets and run monthly depreciation
- Receipt AR Invoices
- Prepare and perform bank reconciliations
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts and resolve invoice queries.
- Set up and maintain supplier files and company credit card management
- Monthly reporting
- Processing employee leave application
- Auditing preparations
Education and Experience
Ideally we are looking for an experienced professional with a minimum of 3+ years accounts payable or general accounting experience
You will also possess exceptional data entry management skills.
- Organising and prioritising workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidentiality and judgement
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Information management skills
- Team focused
- Ability to meet deadlines